When I look back over the years, I realize that each phase, each triumph, and each challenge has significantly impacted my life and brought me to where I am now. As I analyze, I deeply appreciate my Mission to help everyone build their dreams. Age is just a number, but the bigger it gets, the more wisdom and experience we accumulate. So, we must embrace the present moment and fully appreciate it! Our path is made by our steps, however, the beauty of the walk depends on those who follow us!
My gratitude for all the times when we share friendship, learning, growth, transformation, and expansion. Let’s go together on this Journey… Namaste.
1. Happiness comes from within. We spend a lot of time looking for outside approvals. Do not waste time. Look inside yourself.
2. Be grateful. For everything and everyone. Practice gratitude daily for all the blessings in your life, large and small. This will pave the way to attract even more joy, love, health, and prosperity.
3. When you feel fear, anger and hurt, simply choose to view the situation differently. Reframing is good for you. For your health!
4. Flexibility, adaptation, and resilience are some of the ingredients for living in society. Find your secret formula and experience the moments with the most different people, with more harmony and peace.
5. The world is our mirror — what we love in others is a reflection of what we love in ourselves. The opposite is also true (think about it).
6. Everyone comes into our lives for a reason. It is up to us to be open to learn the lesson they are meant to teach us.
7. Confidence — in difficult times, I just know that the Universe turns around and everything is fine. The Greater Good is supporting us, always.
8. Traveling, being in contact with Nature heals, invigorates, and revitalizes us — a lot. Enjoy and take off the blindfold — the world becomes more beautiful when we walk around with our eyes wide open. Contemplate the people and the landscape around you.
9. When something ends, it ends — Simple as that. Go ahead and enrich yourself with the experience, according to one of the Indian spiritual laws: “The only thing that could have happened has happened”. Therefore, all situations are perfect experiences and sources of learning.
10. Perfectionism is an illusion — seek excellence, but allow yourself to learn, at all times, regardless of the result. Making mistakes is also a form of learning.
11. Life is magic. It’s charming! We must preserve the purity of our hearts. It is necessary to see with the eyes of the Soul. Breathe serenely. Take it easy. You have to hear the melody. Thank life. Surf in the vibrations of the Universe, feeling every single moment that it provides us.
12. Celebrate your journey. Savor all your successes, big and small.
13. Forgive — forgiving means earning the Peace and Freedom you deserve.
14. Learn to hear the voice of the heart. It knows the way.
15. Let your soul shine! Be authentic. There is no one else on Earth like you. Live, breathe, and experience your life purpose.
16. We are all co-creators — with intention, focus, and persistence — anything is possible. We are all Light — we have the power to enlighten ourselves and enlighten everyone around us.
17. We deserve all the good things we want. Prosperity is a divine right and we inherently hold the key to more abundance, for all areas of our lives. It is up to us to awaken this magic and the Universe will grant it.
18. Surround yourself with people who love and support you. Love and support them too! Life is too short for anything less.
19. Giving is the secret to receiving — share Wisdom, Love, Talents. Share freely and be surprised by the results.
20. Balance is the key to mental, professional, emotional, and spiritual success.
21. Say “yes” to everything that illuminates you. Say “no” without apologizing for anything that doesn’t belong to you or add value to you.
22. Time is one of our most precious resources. It doesn’t come back. Learn to manage it wisely.
23. Overcoming your fears is one of the most important things you can do for yourself. Overcoming is proof that you are capable of accomplishing anything!
24. Our body is our Temple. We must treat it with love and supply it with health to feel vibrant and full of energy.
25. Let everyone you love to know about your feelings for them. We never know the day that we will leave or that they will leave.
26. The present moment is the place you have to be. Learn from the past, enjoy the beautiful memories, but don’t get attached. Dream big, plan for the future but don’t become obsessed with it. Experience the present moment, your present.
27. Life is full of ups and downs. We need them to grow. Every situation that happens in our lives is perfect. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride. We are time travelers. Every day, we connect points, build bridges, cross labyrinths, raise the level of consciousness, transform ourselves …
28. We are all connected, as a single human family. No one is better or worse than anyone — we are just at different stages. We must learn to respect each other’s timing.
29. It all starts at the right time. Neither before nor after.
30. We are not the center of the Universe (although the ego thinks so). See the world from different perspectives and angles.
31. The world needs more Love, Light, and Smiles. Do your part!
32. We have unlimited power — when you stop doing what everyone wants and start following your intuition, you will be extremely happy.
33. We are unique. No one in the world is like you. Each with its different characteristics, traits, personality, and mission. Our individuality must always be preserved and respected. Be proud of yourself and understand that it is your individuality that makes you beautiful. Be yourself — live your essence, live your truth and you will be loved and admired for what you are, not for what you pretend to be.
34. Live more spontaneously. Things don’t necessarily have to be programmed to work.
35. The bonds that unite us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us, challenge distance, time, and logic. Because some ties must simply exist.
36. It is not a fluke, it is not a coincidence, it is not luck, it is SYNCHRONICITY! It is necessary to experience it to understand the true meaning of that word. And only then do we understand the naturalness, spontaneity, authenticity, fluidity, comfort, and a feeling of fullness for having found the right key for a certain door.
37. Serendipity. I remember learning that word as the original title of the film “Written in the Stars’ ’in 2001. Understanding what serendipity is was a little later, experiencing it. That moment when we realize that, if we are open, life takes care of orchestrating all events, surprisingly fitting them together. At first, we call these events synchronicities. Yes, synchronicities do exist. But there is a special touch to serendipity: the unexpected arrival of beautiful surprises, the magic of making happy discoveries. That feeling that we are not expecting something, and successively, situations are happening and lead us to a result that we could never imagine.
38. 2020 was a year marked by several lessons, through a pandemic. And in the midst of social isolation, I was able to see: There is more union than distance, even though I cannot touch or hug. There is more solidarity than selfishness in souls, even though some still act in contrary behavior. Some people do not forget and some people do not forget about us. Some people still know little but come closer wishing health, harmony, even at a distance wanting to help. I have always believed that there was more love than hate in the human being, despite the vanity, violence, and untruths that still haunt our days. We needed to stop. Stop to AWAKEN. Unfortunately, we reached the limit, the chaos, but maybe that was the way it had to be. Our Mother Earth asks us to see with the REASON. Let us not waste time attacking, judging, segregating. We need to take care to receive. It is time to be in presence, a great change is taking place in the consciousness of humanity. Let us make use of our essence, of what we are really made of: THE POWER OF LOVE! Love yourself. Love the other. The challenges are many, but together we will find a cure and soon we will have peace and liberation again. Because we deserve it because We Are All One.