My Unique, Original and Integral Vision to Live Life and Undertake Business
In honor of Women’s History Month, today I write about my entrepreneurial differentials. So many learnings that I have acquired throughout my career. I have been an entrepreneur for 2 decades and learned every day of my Journey tools that helped me to overcome the challenges of being an entrepreneur — those who know me, know that I am deeply committed to teaching and helping everyone to feel Happiness and Fullness in all areas. I believe that this is the right time to share my teachings and help you start a business, create a strategy for your career growth, and manifest abundance and prosperity.
If you want to know a little more about my career as an Entrepreneur, Educator and Holistic Therapist:
There are approximately 252 million women entrepreneurs worldwide — and that number is increasing every day. The search for these women for support projects that provide them with training, assistance, guidance, and networking also grows. The Female Entrepreneurship Resource Point, for example, responds to the growing demands for best practices and tools to integrate and promote female entrepreneurship.
By the way, November 19 is celebrated as the World Day of Female Entrepreneurship, an important date to highlight and value women as protagonists in the business field.
According to data obtained by Sebrae (Brazilian Micro and Small Business Support Service):
:: Companies opened because of the need for a new income are higher among women than among men: 44% against 32%;
:: The average age of women who own their own businesses is lower than the age of men: 43.8 years against 45.3 years;
:: Entrepreneurial women have schooling 16% higher than that of male entrepreneurs;
:: 25% of women entrepreneurs carry out their economic activities at home;
:: 86.5% of the ventures conducted by women are smaller in size, with no employees hired;
:: Entrepreneurs borrow from banks less frequently than male entrepreneurs.
When women get together, the world changes.
Is the way women lead, manage and undertake business different from men?
Yea! According to the International Organization Condor Blanco (with headquarters in Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Spain, United States, Mexico, and Venezuela), women have a unique and natural ability to balance their actions with the elements of Nature: Earth, Fire, Water and Air, elements that symbolize the Material, Spiritual, Emotional and Intellectual fields.
It is believed that to succeed in all areas of life, we become Integral Women. The secret to that?
SELF-KNOWLEDGE ➱ provides a happy, balanced, fulfilled, and conscious life.
HOW TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
SUCCESS DOESN’T HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT: we have to be really intentional to make it happen. Many of us assume that successful people have some special hidden secret to personal fulfillment, but it is not like that. We all have the same capacity to create incredible success, the difference between those who are successful and those who are not is simply a matter of mentality. Everything comes from within, so we have to condition ourselves to be successful in business.
Stanford professor Carol Dweck is a pioneer researcher in the field of motivation and growth mindset. It looks primarily at why people are successful (or not) and helps them visualize how to promote that success. As Carol Dweck, herself describes: “My work bridges developmental psychology, social psychology, and personality psychology and examines the self-conceptions (or mentalities) that people use to structure the self and guide their behavior. My research examines the origins of these mindsets, their role in motivation and self-regulation, and their impact on achievement and interpersonal processes ”. Her work is influential among educators and, increasingly, among business leaders.
Putting this mentality into practice
1. COMMIT YOURSELF TO create SUCCESS — The first step in creating success is to commit to making it happen. Commit to every cell of your being. Pen and paper in hand, make that decision now and write:
I will build a successful business, I will have incredible success
Once you make this decision, you have to believe in that commitment completely, see yourself as a successful person, and feel that success is happening for you. Be available to receive too!
2. CREATE A VISION FOR YOUR SUCCESS — The second step is to create a vision. If you are at the beginning of your business journey or if you already have a business and want to grow, you must make it clear how you want this next level to be. Your vision is everything, and the most exciting thing is that anything can exist in the imagination, so use it to create an image of what success and the dream business are like.
If you still don’t know what success means to you, try exploring and doing some research.
• Who do you like to follow online?
• Who do you admire?
• Who runs a company that you really like and would like to be in a similar position with?
Start opening up to what is available to you, because if someone else can do it, so can you.
3. START TAKING ACTION — The third step is to start taking action to make that business dream a reality. Ask yourself: what is a small step I can take today that will help me move towards my dreams? Yes! Start with just one step. After that, your next step may be to write down your best ideas. And then the next step is to choose the main idea.
As Rumi said: As you start walking, the path appears
Building a business does not have to be complex. Share it and make it as easy as possible for you. Success is a process of many small steps that come together. You don’t need to have everything completely planned out, you just need to know the next step to take.
4. DISCOVER WHAT YOU NEED TO LEARN — The fourth step is to find out what you need to learn how to make your business dream come true. When we identify what we need to learn, it helps us achieve success much faster, because you may not have all the answers, but the answers you are looking for are out there, so you just need to find them. But you will only find them if you are sure of what you really need to learn. Discover and dedicate yourself to this learning journey.
5. FINDING SUPPORT — With so many ups and downs, we all need support on this intense business journey, and when you do it together with others who are in the same boat, it makes the journey much easier. Your network is your net worth, so who’s in your network? And are they helping to elevate you? Create a network around you that will help increase the success of your business, because much of our energy comes from the people we surround ourselves with. Having the right people by our side makes a big difference.
6. FIND YOUR MANTRA FOR SUCCESS — Success has a lot to do with what’s going on inside us — how we feel and what we think determines the decisions we make, the decisions we make determine the action we take, and the action we take literally determines our success.
So, we have to work on how we think and feel and we need to work to become more available for success. But we often make ourselves more available for doubts, concerns, fears.
We need to have a powerful intention. We can do this by using mantras. Mantras can have a big impact and make a big difference. Mantras can be very simple, such as:
• Thank you for the ideas that flow to me
• Thank you for the support I receive
• Thank you for showing me the way
• I open myself up to receive abundance and success
Sometimes, when we feel trapped, it is because we are unconsciously repeating the same negative mantras in our minds and convincing ourselves that we do not know what to do. We repeat these mantras and thought patterns that are not helping us to progress.
These steps will help you succeed not only in business but also in life in general! You only have one life, so you might as well make it as incredible as possible!
HOW TO BUILD A BRAND — YOUR MESSAGE IS UNIQUE
Famous people talking about success, such as Priyanka Chopra, are famous and successful because they are unique or because they have built an image, a brand?
I once heard the following phrase:
There is no single message, only unique messengers.
And that is what I believe! You are that unique messenger because there is no one in the whole world with a message, a perspective, and experiences like yours. And this is the formula you need to put in your business to build a brand that stands out — using the power of being YOU. We need to focus on putting feelings and emotions in our brand so that people can identify and connect with it.
1. What is your mission? — You have to have a clear mission for your business, which is how it is here to serve. There is something that you are promoting and that your audience wants to receive. Understanding this will help you build a brand that people love. Your mission is your guiding star and will be supporting you as you build your business, so make sure you are clear about your mission.
2. What do you stand for? — This is a question that can help you clarify your business mission: What do you stand for? What does your company represent? If you want to build a brand and a business that stands out, you have to represent something. When you understand your company, start by looking at it from a personal perspective and think about what you stand for as a person and what is important to you. Business is an emotional exchange. People will spend their time and money on brands that they identify with and connect with. It’s about stories, beliefs, and values. So, make it clear which ones are yours and start infusing them in all aspects of your business.
3. Who is your audience? — We must analyze who our audience is, the people we are going to serve. To connect with them and serve them really well, you need to be sure of who they are. Remember, you don’t have to know everything, just get started and learn more as you go. If you already have an existing audience, start doing your research, start listening to them. The more we listen to and understand our audience, the more we can resonate, connect and build a meaningful relationship and connection.
Once you’ve defined all of these pieces, start thinking about the look and feel of your brand in a way that resonates with your audience. Never forget that you are unique, there is no other like you in the world and that is what makes you so special! Stop worrying about the competition. Because it does not exist when you enter your true Self, it puts your true essence in your business. Nobody can compete with the unique business you have as a mission to offer to the world.
FEAR, ANXIETY, AND GUILT
Entrepreneurship is a roller coaster ride, with so many ups and downs that are out of our control — but something we have control over is our thoughts and feelings that we choose to have in our daily lives. When we care about how we want to feel, everything changes!
In one of my readings, in the book “Super Attractor” by Gabriele Bernstein, there is a concept called “It feels good to feel good”. It is believed to be a very important chapter because we often resist feeling good. And that resistance is a major obstacle to our power of manifestation.
Society has convinced us with limiting beliefs that if something is worthwhile, it requires struggle, heroic perseverance, and sacrifice. We were taught that pain has a purpose and that you have to suffer to be successful. That we have to “make things happen”, and that “nothing good comes without a fight.”
This does not mean that we will not experience difficult circumstances in our lives. I passed it myself. However, I chose to see even difficult and traumatic events as learning devices, rather than dark and shameful periods. Every difficult situation in my life, no matter how difficult it seemed at the time, offered me, on the other hand, a great learning experience. I learned then, to reframe. Choosing to see difficult times with a new meaning helped me to get out of victimism and to feel proud of myself for my desire to grow.
The truth is pure and simple: we don’t have to fight to be happy. We need to abolish this idea in our minds. Many of us are convinced that fighting is the key to our success or that our pain has a purpose. We get stuck in these stories, which actually block our ability to create.
The metaphysical text “A Course in Miracles” teaches:
There are no idle thoughts. Every thought produces form at some level.
Every thought we have emits energy. This energy brings us closer to or resists, the support flow of the Universe. The energy behind our thoughts directly affects our experiences. When we repeat a low vibration thought based on fear, for example, we create an energetic momentum that will eventually begin to manifest itself in our life. If we believe in suffering, we will suffer.
Create the world you want
As soon as we release limiting beliefs, we open the door to Universal’s support and guidance.
When we prioritize well-being, we attract the success and happiness we desire. Joy is a very high vibration that is aligned with universal love. When we incorporate this vibration, we become magnets for people, situations, and experiences that correspond to it.
4 roadblocks that are stagnating your big ideas
# 1: fear of failing — This is a big problem. Fear of failure keeps us stuck, scared, and frustrated. But there is a simple solution: to act without any expectations. You don’t have to do everything. Just do one thing. If you want to start a podcast, record the first episode using whatever equipment you have in hand, even if it is simple, and publish it. Don’t expect anyone to hear. Just do it. This goes for anything else. Do what you want and don’t worry about the results. It doesn’t matter if nobody sees, listens, or buys. What matters is that you enter the energy of creation. When you do, you raise your vibrational frequency. When you release expectations and just do what you like, you can’t fail. After you start creating, the next steps will be presented to you.
# 2: Telling yourself “This has been done before” — Yes, there are a lot of people doing something similar to what you do. But nobody does it in their own unique way. So, do your best so that people who need your service or product are lovingly graced by them.
# 3: feeling stuck because there are many steps to reach the ideal success — We often do not follow our big ideas because we feel overwhelmed with everything we have to do to achieve the final result. Again, the answer here is simple: Take small actions. This is the key to doing anything, no matter how big, one action at a time, one step at a time. SMALL ACTIONS ADD — A LOT
# 4: fear of leaving your comfort zone — We are comfortable with what we perceive to be safe. When you are afraid to step out of your comfort zone, as soon as you encounter an obstacle, you will be afraid that your discomfort will mean that something is wrong. Getting out of your comfort zone takes courage. But it is much easier to do something a little brave when you have faith that you are being guided. From a spiritual perspective, your job is to strengthen your faith and practice surrender. Practicing a prayer or meditation, ask: Where do you want me to go? What would you like me to do? What do you want me to say? And for whom? Quiet your mind and open up to receive necessary guidance.
Rha Goddess is the coach of the entrepreneurial soul behind hundreds of revolutionaries, cultural visionaries, and social entrepreneurs. Her mission? Revolutionize the way we live, work, play and do business.
Are you willing to believe you? Each of us has a Call.
Steps that will help you get there include:
Recognize — always starts with Consciousness. If you can’t see it, you can’t do anything about it.
Accepting — means embracing and taking responsibility for yourself, your life, and the things that need to be changed.
Forgive — to you and others.
Doubts that every entrepreneur has had on his journey
1. What do I need to start entrepreneurship? Passion and patience are two great challenges in entrepreneurship, mainly because they can contradict each other. One of the biggest doubts that women entrepreneurs face is to estimate the start of their projects based on how long it will take to obtain results. The important thing is to keep your mind focused, study the business model and the financial structure.
2. Will I be able to start a business on my own? Alone we got nowhere! Surrounding yourself with talent makes you stronger. Be a team, partners, networking, the important thing is to have people who support you, have the same ideas and goals as you.
3. Do I need a strategic plan before starting my business? Strategy is the tool of the future. The Business Plan is based on your commitment. The books will present several fundamentals, but the essence is in calculating your route, your decisions with a clear vision of where to go and how to prepare for the road. That is, the strategy is a set of actions and decisions related to each other to help you achieve the goal.
4. What if the opportunities run out? Opportunities are constant. We hear from the popular saying that if you miss an opportunity, it may never come back. From my own experience, I will say that this is not entirely true. Opportunities are continually created before us. They come with a different name, different packaging, and new cost, but they are constant. It is important to analyze each one of them, as they can be doors to success or unnecessary risks.
In 2012, I was invited by Ser Mais Publishers to join the team of women entrepreneurs who tell their stories and learnings in the book “Damas de Ouro — The female intelligence in action”. There are 30 co-authors sharing their inspiring stories.
If you wish, you can purchase your copy by telephone 55 11 2671 6971 or by email at email@example.com
Final Considerations + additional content due to the Covid-19 pandemic
You want to start your own business, but you haven’t done anything to make it happen yet — what’s stopping you? We live in a universe of abundance and an infinite number of creative possibilities are available to us.
As soon as you realign your energy, the Universe delivers. And then, you start to see the creative possibilities you’ve been waiting for. Pay attention to these events. When you pay attention to miracles and say yes to possibilities, that’s when you really start living the life you want.
If you want to make a dream come true, start investing in it as soon as possible. The important thing is to take the first step! In the end, it is up to you to weigh the costs and benefits, pros and cons, and decide the size of the risk you are willing to take. But how will you know if you don’t try?
However, in a pandemic, it is challenging to talk about success, prosperity, abundance as we are still experiencing difficult times and an extremely uncertain future. At the moment, we may have a few days when we will feel vulnerable, unwell, unmotivated. We are all in this together, sometimes we are well, sometimes not so much, but the most important thing is that WE ARE, we are dreaming, we are building, we are living, in the hope of accomplishing our Life Mission, our Soul Purpose.
Book: Lean in — Sheryl Sandberg
Book: Coaching for Women Entrepreneur — Carianne M. Hunt, Sandra L. Fielden